EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R5 Geotagging

I have an R5 that is about 3 weeks old. I have been testing the geo-tagging the last couple of days and I am seeing that it is wildly off. One or 2 images may be correctly tagged, but the large majority are not. Most are more than 1/4 of a mile away ...

HenWin by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SL3 for Zoom Meetings

I want to use my SL3 for video with Zoom, Discord, and Skype. I have it hooked up via USB and it is ok but I'm wondering if there's a way to use the HDMI port for better quality. I think I might also need a capture card but I'm not sure. The HDMI por...

Resolved! Camera screen won’t turn on

Hi!I have a canon EOS Rebel T5. I can focus my camera on objects and take the picture, but the screen will not turn on. I can't see the picture I took or the settings I'm on. Do you know what's wrong? Can you help me?

Earth by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot select AF Points on Rebel T6

I just purchased a Rebel T6, but am a long time user of Canon cameras, and, for the life of me, on this camera I cannot figure out how to select an individual AF Point when focusing. I have my Autofocus set to Quick Mode AF, which makes the AF points...

Sigma 18-35 on Canon EOS R?

In 2019, I am still using the 5D mk2, but it's starting to really show it's age in the footage. Stuck and hot pixels won't go away and banding artifacts are getting worse. Thinking about getting the EOS R as a replacement. I use the Sigma 18-35 on my...

Intermittent flash on Canon EOS RP

I use Neewer Strobe lights with my Canon EOS RP.  The lighs are great actually, but there seems to be a intermittment problem with the trasmistter connecting to my hot shoe.  I have tried 4 different trasmitters. Sometimes it works fine , sometimes i...

Ave1965 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Photos not showing on camera app

I had just gotten a new canon RP from a rebel t6 and so far it’s working great. I switched my old SD card into the camera and it works, photos show up on the camera and in the folders section. But when I connect my camera to the canon app it only sho...

Resolved! CANON 7D VS R6 - SHOULD I UPGRADE

Good Afternoon, I have been using a Canon 7D for the past fiver years.  I mostly take indoor pictures with a speed lite flash. What kind of benefit would I get by upgrading to the R6? Any difference?  

Roysan by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R5 Icon Questions

Hello guys, i bought today two R5 and so fare i'm happy with it. the only thing that i wonder is: why is the symbol for serial shooting (fast) on the info screen on one R5 green, and at the other camera is white but its just blinking nostop. is this ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements