EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

80D Optical Viewfinder Question

Hello!  I am baffled and have looked everywhere but cannot find the answer to a question.  I have had a Canon 80D for a couple of years now but have never gotten a question answered.  Here is the situation:  I look through the optical view finder and...

Unise by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SL2 shutter issue with off camera flash

My canon SL2 would stop closing its shutter after a while when I shoot with off camera flash. It always start out fine but after an hour or so it would act up. The shutter would just freeze in an open state. Switching between live view and view finde...

oanhlai by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Won't Turn On

I bought my Canon EOS R6 1 year and 6 months ago, I use it with a Meke adapter and a Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8 lens, it was working perfectly fine, but last Saturday when I was photographing a client, the camera suddenly turned off, the battery was 100% ...

Gley by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP Crooked Photos

I have one Canon Eos RP, and I have noticed that sometimes when i will take a pic, even if the camera is straight on the vertical, when you look at the LCD the photo is crooked a little, i don't know what is but probably is some bug on the camera, an...

R6 not turning on, not work

I bought my Canon EOS R6 1 year and 6 months ago, I use it with a Meke adapter and a Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8 lens, it was working perfectly fine, but last Saturday when I was photographing a client, the camera suddenly turned off, the battery was 100% ...

Gley by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5d Classic not reading battery correctly

Hi all,I have recently purchased a used Canon 5d classic and all seems well with it except the battery indicator is not working correctly. I have tried 3 batteries (1x BP-511a and 2x BP-511) but all batteries indicate only 1 bar on the Canon 5d class...

Scotch by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements