EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R5 Glitchy Sensor

Last week during a livestream, the camera started glitching out with pink scrambled image. It was sensory only, the menus were fine. Worked through all the settings, thinking it was strange new overheating issue, this week, still camera is now glitch...

IMG_8404.jpg

EOS 5DS ndvi back to regular camera

Hey All,I just purchased a: Used Canon 5Ds 50.6MP DSLR Camera, NDVI Green-Red-NIR 800-900mm Conversion by MaxMax E and WHOLLY-MOLEY did I not know what all that meant. So, with egg on my face, I ask: Is there a way to convert it back?12/25/2022 updat...

R6ii is really glitchy

Just picked up the r6ii as an adjunct to my R5 and found it very frustrating.  My camera's internal clock keeps resetting.  Get freeze ups and lockups in the middle of shooting.  Pulling out battery is the only way to continue.In the middle of shooti...

kn_s by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 90D SD card recovery photos

Hi. Back in October I transfered some photos from my canon 90d using the transfer cable on my laptop then onto my external hard drive. During transfer on drive the conection interrupted - I reinstated the conection, then when I  checked the folder I ...

Resolved! EOS T7i firmware update to 1.0.2 cannot complete.

All,I downloaded the version 1.0.2 to replace 1.0.1. I copied it to SD card and inserted in camera as documentation stated and I get all the way to step 7, when I need to choose [OK] to "Update Firmware?" 1.0.1 --> 1.0.2. BUT the [OK] is dithered (gr...

COrr1 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R7 body only or kit lens?

Come back into photography and I’m looking to upgrade my 60D to the R7. From what I’ve seen, the 18-150 looks to be a much better kit lens all around over the 18-135 which I rarely used.I have the Nifty Fifty (probably upgrade to the RF version. 18-1...

denji by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

80D Optical Viewfinder Question

Hello!  I am baffled and have looked everywhere but cannot find the answer to a question.  I have had a Canon 80D for a couple of years now but have never gotten a question answered.  Here is the situation:  I look through the optical view finder and...

Unise by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SL2 shutter issue with off camera flash

My canon SL2 would stop closing its shutter after a while when I shoot with off camera flash. It always start out fine but after an hour or so it would act up. The shutter would just freeze in an open state. Switching between live view and view finde...

oanhlai by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements