EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! R6 Mark II - can't change drive mode to H+

HI All,I got a new R6 Mark II last week. I set it up this weekend and I'm finding that H+ drive mode is greyed out and I can't enable it.I have a an R6 as well, on which I can use H+ just fine. I have the cameras set identically, and have tried the s...

Length of time for shutter - EOS T7

I recently purchased an EOS T7 and have been trying allot of the features. This is my first digital camera as I was an old film guy using a Pentax camera. I am trying to get use to the automated features before trying the manual features. I have the ...

EOS R, viewfinder goes dark between shots

Hello, I am coming from DSLR; so my viewfinder almost never goes dark under most shooting conditions. On EOS R, between shots the viewfinder is intermittently going dark. When I the shutter button is half-pressed and I am taking additional pictures, ...

sensia25 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon rebel t7 focus screen

Cannon rebel t7 152072008635cannon ds126741To whom it concerns I have this camera and need to replace the focus screen.  Do you have the model number or link.  I see several but I do not see where they are comparable.  Thank you for your help 

EOS M50 Can't recover deleted photos

i'm so pissed off. i just wrote a whole paragraph explaining my situation and it got erased once i tried to post it. it's gone now. anyway, in short- i have a canon camera eos m50- i accidentally erased all my photos in march and took more afterwards...

EOS 6D LCD have pixel lines

Hey! So I have been using Canon 6D, yesterday I recharged the battery and turned camera on after a month and I noticed there were few pixel lines at the bottom of the LCD. It wasn't there before a month neither I have dropped it nor it got pressed or...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements