EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Is the mic input stereo? line level? EOS M50

Hello. I just upgraded my 10 year old Camcorder Vixia HF M30 to an EOS M50. I was wondering if the Mic input on the EOS M50 was a stereo line level input. Searching google and forums gives no information on the (1/8") (3.5mm) jack information. I want...

Mr_Scary by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

6D just doesn't accept batteries

I noticed yesterday that the 6D just doesn't accept batteries that aren't original: it gives an irregular fit alert and shows the battery as empty, even though it's full (which I saw on the 7D that I was about to deliver after the sale). In the 7D th...

Pop Up Flash Stuck on 600D

Hi,My 600D pop up flash is stuck in the closed position and I do not want to force it open and break the holding clips I have tried the camera in a dark room to get the flash to self open, I have tried the flash button, I have tried to see if there i...

Resolved! Upgrade Suggestions from EOS 2000D

Hi,I'm thinking about an upgrade from my eos 2000d, but I don't know what to do. My main subject are birds. I'm now shooting with a really old lens, the canon 90-300mm F4.5-5.6. I've 2 possible options:-Buy a better lens (sigma 150-600 c)-Buy a new b...

Photos Will Not Import from EOS 80D

I have an 80D canon camera that hasn't had any issues importing photos to my laptop until last week.  I put the SD card in my laptop and it would come up searching for photos but never would find them.  I also tried my USB cable and I received the sa...

crturney by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Correcting lens registration

I misregistered my lens as an STM, but it's really an USM. I tried to register is again, but got a message that the serial number was already registered.Is there a way to correct the registration?Does it matter?

EOS 60D Maintenance provider needed

I purchased a Canon EOS 60D.  It appears in good shape, but I would like to have maintenance and cleaning performed on it.  Canon no longer provides service for this model.  I would be grateful for a suggestion for service and maintenance on this mod...

Canon EOS camera simulator

I teach high school photography using Canon Rebel cameras. The past several years we have used Canon Play - camera simulator working with aperture & f stop to help understand exposure. The link I have is no longer good. I was wondering if anyone know...

ssaul by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

700d External mic problem

HiI am trying to run an external mic into my 700d (RebelT5i) I have a RODE Podmic which is analogue XLR. I have fitted an XLR to 3.5mm TRS which all seems to fit correctly. When I go to the cameras video menu and select manual sound recording, I can ...

Ravens by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Odd sound from EOS 7D

I have an EOS 7D that is well used. Recently purchased a 150-600mm lens (not a Canon). White out practicing with the lens, the camera started occasionally making an odd, mid-tone whining sound that seemed to be coming from from the battery compartmen...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements