EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon R6 CLOG 3 File Format

What file format is used for CLOG 3? I'm a complete newbie to recording video using CLOG 3 and I noticed on my R6 that the file format is .MP4. I thought it was supposed to be something different.

dramos04 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 80D Lens stuck

I have no idea how a student did this, but the EOS 80D has a EF 70-200 lens installed and it will not detach. The lens release button depresses normally, it seems anyway, the lens has a tiny free movement, but it will not turn for removal. The camera...

EOS R5 ISO issue

good morning / evening this is omar al jassim canon R5 user i have great camera i i like it so much but when i shot at night i find it not too good "noise''i tried many things to avoid this but without any succeed .  iso 6400 15 sec 15-35 2.8  

3U0A0460-HDR Medium.jpeg
iomrr by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 2000D Blurry View Finder & Pics

Hello, I just purchased a Canon EOS 2000D & I'm having issues with blurry pics. I have yet to be able to take a non blurry picture. The view finder is also blurry, even after adjusting the diopter (but this shouldn't be the reason for blurry pics). I...

EOS 250D Freezes when taking a picture

Hello, i've had my EOS 250D for two weeks now. Since today when I click the shutter button the screen goes black and the red "writing to sd card" light goes on, it takes 10 seconds to 10+ minutes for it to reset. Afterwards the photo is not on the SD...

Stanjans by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS 80D not focusing

yesterday I was out shooting and halfway through I changed my focus points and when i went to start shooting again the camera wouldn't focus on anything. and sometimes wont even take a picture. I have look at a bunch of different videos trying stuff ...

michaelk2 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon eos R damaged photos

My Canon EOS R is taking damaged photos.After having them on my Laptop I import them to Lightroom and I can see them but it seems they don’t have info or are corrupted because I can’t export them. I bought a new SD card and same issue. I am guessing ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements