EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 80D not focusing

yesterday I was out shooting and halfway through I changed my focus points and when i went to start shooting again the camera wouldn't focus on anything. and sometimes wont even take a picture. I have look at a bunch of different videos trying stuff ...

michaelk2 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon eos R damaged photos

My Canon EOS R is taking damaged photos.After having them on my Laptop I import them to Lightroom and I can see them but it seems they don’t have info or are corrupted because I can’t export them. I bought a new SD card and same issue. I am guessing ...

Need help choosing between these DSLR

Hi I just started learning photography and planning to buy a DSLR but with a limited budget.For now my choices are :i. Canon EOS 3000D ii. Canon EOS 600D iii. Canon EOS 1300DWhich one is the most suitable for beginners and still good enough to use?Yo...

EOS M50 Mark II Lens compatibility

Hello…I realize that this may seem a rudimentary question but I am interested in purchasing a super telephoto lens for my Canon EOS M50 Mark II camera for nature and wildlife photography. As evident by my posting this question, I am not a professiona...

Terry_B by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! EOS M50 Video for Youtube Zoom In = Blurry

Please help? CANON EOS M50 Video on my youtube synth channel (zoom in = blurry)Hey everyone! I have a CANON EOS M50 and I use it for my youtube synth channel... I have gotten a very small OLED screen on my gear and when I do a zoom in, it is blurry! ...

rpc9943 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 90D won't connect to wifi on my android

Hi,I have the 6D and am able to connect to my phone, but I just purchased the 90D and cannot connect it. I went through the process several times and each time I get this pop-up. Tried turning wifi on/off on both. Starting to get frustrated.   

Screenshot_20230226-075502_Camera Connect.jpg

Resolved! EOS 6D Mark II Trouble Shooting the Moon

What's am I doing wrong?So I just upgraded from a T6i to a 6d Mark II. While most things are great, I'm having difficulty shooting the moon. The RAW file is completely unusable. I've never had an issue with the T6i shooting the moon. In fact, I've ta...

moon.jpg IMG_8707.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements