EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! 5D Mark IV Unable to Remove Aperture Lock

Hi There!So I don't have a manual to the camera, have watched several videos, and yet, it still seems to escape me (embarrassing as this is admit) how to get my aperture selection back to the assigned dial and not have to go in manually under "Q" to ...

Shutter Speed 1/64000 on R3

I can't get my R3 to use any shutter above 1/8000. I am using an EF adapter with a Canon 35mm F2.0 lens. I have the camera set to electronic shutter and I have set the maximum shutter speed to 1/64000 in the menus. I have tried in both manual and Tv ...

6D gave me really blurry photos?

Hello everyone.I'm posting here hoping to find someone who can help me.I recently got a 6D mark 2 to shoot my videos and it was all fine. Last night I was asked to take some photos during a meeting but I immediatly saw the lack of quality in all of t...

IMG_7790b.jpg
Sophós by Apprentice
  • 141 replies
  • 1 likes

R8 overheating

My new R8 starts to overheat when using it in warm to hot temperatures.  I am not using the video setting at all just still photos.  The temperature gauge starts to show up in the view finder after a short bit of time and once or twice it went all th...

rsb816 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements