Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error b200 mp620

it was printing just fine -all ink cartridges new.All of a sudden it decided not to print anymore & B200 error came on. I have cleaned the cartridges & printer head -did everything that alot of people suggested except take a hatchet to it or throw it...

Canon MG5250 printing wrong colours

I am trying to print my wedding invitations from Microsoft Word on my sister's canon MG5250. Part of my invitations are in aqua text however i cannot get her printer to print aqua. I have tested several different shades which on the screen look aqua ...

cuddlz88 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer

This is extremely frustrating.  how do I reach someone at Canon to help me to get my printer working again.  It makes copies but does not respond to print commands.  Common guys!!!

MF229dw

I replaced my apple router with a new apple router but my printer shows a flashing blue light and I cant print from my Sony computer, my ipad, or my imac.  Can you help me?

MX410 scanner says: "PC Standby"

Hello, My scanner says "PC Standby"  when I hit the "black" button to start the scan, then it says "please wait awhile" and then after a minute or so it goes back to saying "PC Standby". I've tried it multiple times with the same result but i can't s...

nhroma21 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with ip4300 printhead error

I have an iP4300 which although it has given good service I would certainly not say it had been over used being used mainly for high quality colour photography. After a period of a few months when it was not used it reported a print head error and I ...

Abalone by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to copy a multi page document on the MX882

How do I copy a multi page document on the MX882 without having to scan each page separately on the glass screen.I seek to get copies fairly rapid fire rather than one individually. Does anybody know how to do this on this model. The instructions app...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements