Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF 8580 Cdw Printer IP changes every time

Dear Experts Let me first tell you about our network. We have one Wireless Modem (Dongle), one Printer (MF8580) and 7-8 Computers (Laptops + Desktops) Initially, what I did is to configure the Printer using the steps given in the manual. All went fin...

AlShawam by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Head Alignment Problem - Canon Pixma MG3250

After about 2 years, I now have an apparent misalignment problem. I have carried out a number of 'Print Head Alignments', without success. I have even replaced the 2 (color & black) cartridges with new ones, to no avail. I cannot even print out a dec...

IMG_20151108_0001.jpg
boblalux by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MG7520

Hi, I am trying to figure out why my printer is cutting photo's off on the right hand side. I called Canon and they had me download The Easy Photo software. Did a test print and cut photo off the last few inches on the right. Then rep at Canon had me...

print from email set up.

I would like to use the MG7550 Pixma function "print from Emai". I have tried to regiser several times but get back the message: Cannot connect to server, please wait awhile and try again. I have treid several times but continue to receive this messa...

Canon IRC2380i black printing

Hello, I have a problem when I print a document with black in it. On the screen all black parts look the same but when I print I have differente shades of black. Here is a scan of the printed page :This occure only when I print in color, in B&W the s...

Capture.PNG

How do I print greyscale on Pixma iP2702

Hi, Why can i not print black / greyscale when the color cartridge is empty. I very rarely print color, but hte printer will not print anything if the color is empty! How can I get it to print greyscale without having to buy another color cartridge I...

Canon iR3235/iR3245 Scan SMB setup

Hello Everybody,We have Canon iR3235/iR3245 working as Domain Printer.Can any body,please let me know how to set up Scan folder for this machine to allow clients scans and store all file on server.Best regards,

MP Navigator Ex 2.1 behaving badly

After 30 minutes work I get this.Second time today. What to say.Someone does not know how to hande exceptions ! After 15 minutes I found a solution not to lose my work.Go to "c:\Users\<YourUser>\AppData\Roaming\Canon\MP Navigator EX V21\temp\scan\"  ...

Uppps.PNG
Seeker by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements