Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6220 uses too much ink

I have a MG6220 printer. The printer is using way too much ink. Before I can print anything the printer cycles through a long cleaning process. I have resorted to leaving the printer on to stop some of the cycles. Today when I tried to print a docume...

eroot64 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error b200 mp620

it was printing just fine -all ink cartridges new.All of a sudden it decided not to print anymore & B200 error came on. I have cleaned the cartridges & printer head -did everything that alot of people suggested except take a hatchet to it or throw it...

Canon MG5250 printing wrong colours

I am trying to print my wedding invitations from Microsoft Word on my sister's canon MG5250. Part of my invitations are in aqua text however i cannot get her printer to print aqua. I have tested several different shades which on the screen look aqua ...

cuddlz88 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer

This is extremely frustrating.  how do I reach someone at Canon to help me to get my printer working again.  It makes copies but does not respond to print commands.  Common guys!!!

MF229dw

I replaced my apple router with a new apple router but my printer shows a flashing blue light and I cant print from my Sony computer, my ipad, or my imac.  Can you help me?

MX410 scanner says: "PC Standby"

Hello, My scanner says "PC Standby"  when I hit the "black" button to start the scan, then it says "please wait awhile" and then after a minute or so it goes back to saying "PC Standby". I've tried it multiple times with the same result but i can't s...

nhroma21 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with ip4300 printhead error

I have an iP4300 which although it has given good service I would certainly not say it had been over used being used mainly for high quality colour photography. After a period of a few months when it was not used it reported a print head error and I ...

Abalone by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements