Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selphy CP910

Hi I got one of these printers for xmas.  I need to know how to optimize my pictures on my iPhone (IOS9) before printing.  When I print portraits I cut off portions that I want printed. thanks!!

Teride by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 not responding

I just bought a PIXMA MX922.  I also already have a PIXMA MX892 that I've been using for some time.  I run Windows 10 64 bit on both of my laptops.  After I successfull installed the new MX922 on my laptop over a wireless connection, it would not res...

MG5420 IJ Scan Utility missing

Hi, I have the MG5420 and I went to scan a picture to my PC. I found that I did not have My Image Garden and I finally got that installed and now I find that I don't have the IJ Scan Utility. I may have had that at one time and hadn't used them, but ...

ztigges by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a MX922 with a Mac ELCAPITAN.

I have a MX922 with a Mac ELCAPITAN system. I can not print a PDF document to size to fit on paper. I have tried decreasing the size, cropping the document. Nothing. Multiple times on tech support. 

mtc123 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mx922 won't duplex print.

Got a PIXMA MX922 for Christmas. Have been trying to duplex print with it, followed all the steps, but when the printer prints the first sheet, it spits it all the way out onto the tray each time and cannot feed itself back in. So, it won't suck the ...

LilyB by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements