Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Unable to scan

I have a Canon MG5300 all-in-one and can no longer scan. I am getting an error message stating the scanner is turned off or the USB is not connected, neither of which is the case. I have rechecked all connections and deleted and re-installed the unit...

Black ink only printing: Pixma 3120

I have selected plain paper and grayscale and borderless.  I have selected black only ink from the maintenance tab.  I still get a popup that is forcing me to use the color ink or cancel printing.  Please help!  Thanks.

Pixma MG2520, error from the start

Hello,I bought a Pixma MG2520 printer yesterday. After unpacking it, taking off all the tape, and plugging in the powercord (following each step), I tried turning it on. It will turn on, but the printer oscillates back and forth between showing the e...

mtfman by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

scanning

I have a MP240 printer and can connect wirelessly, but cannot scan.  How can I activate scanning?

tschumak by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My PIXMA 870 quit scanning.

For some reason my PIXMA 870 quit scanning. I'm running windows 10, I have it directly connected, via USB, to my PC. Couple things I've noticed when I run the Canon IJ network Tool, to find a connection, I get a "No Driver, Not Found, Port Name CNBJN...

andymac by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements