Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! LiDE 120 Scanner won't scan

Hi community! Will this scanner work with Win10? I get error: Release lock switch, detach the usb cable, and reconnect.Scanner driver will be closed. Error: 217911 Thanks!Mike

Cburg by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Cannon

My new Cannon printer keeps asking for user intervention.  What do I do+

jja by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Pixma MG3520 printing wavy

My one month old MG3520 decided to pull in about 15+ pages at once.  After removing them, the printer now prints in a wavy fashion.  The lines all wave horizontally in a downward direction.  Is there a fix or did it get damaged with the multiple pape...

BrianVW by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX522 Scanner isn't working

I have a PIXMA MX522 printer/scanner.  The scanner stopped working.  My computer is a MacBook Pro. I recently upgraded to OS X El Capitan.  The scanner worked once and then has stopped. "My image garden" was where my previous scanned documents came u...

akokott by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG5220. B200 error message.

Wouldn't you know it. Just past the warranty period. Did everything specified to "fix the problem." The typical response: Hi Printer4Us! Our Technical Support Team is available either by email or by phone, depending on which method of communication i...

Pixma MG6120 Stopped Working

My printer/copier/scanner running on Windows 10 has stopped working. When I turn the equipmemnt on, the LED screen immediately shows Error 6000. "Printer error has occurred..." I have turned the printer off and on with no success. Manual suggestions ...

tcudzilo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements