Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2922 grayscale printing in Chromebook

This is not a problem with my Canon printer  - but figured I'd ask here anyway. Have a Samsung Chromebook and a MG2922. Just got the cloud printing working yesterday thanks to help on this forum.Now I want to print only in grayscale - and can find no...

Glennet by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX870 not printing magenta

I have tried cleaning, deep cleaning, removing the printer head and cleaned that twice, replaced the printer head with brand new one and still doesn't work. Time to get a new printer?

Ink replacement? Pixma MG2520

I have a Pixma MG2520.Do I HAVE to replace the color cartridge if it is low or out of one color, in order for the machine to print in just black?Put another way.If the color cartridge is empty will the machine print in black only.ThanksSic 

Sicnarf by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My PIXMA MP990 won't print psd files.

This just happened after updating my mac to OS El Capitan. It will print jpgs and other documents. I didn't have this problem with Yosemite. How do I resync Photoshop  with the printer?  I have CC 2014

PsPix by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LiDE 120 Scanner won't scan

Hi community! Will this scanner work with Win10? I get error: Release lock switch, detach the usb cable, and reconnect.Scanner driver will be closed. Error: 217911 Thanks!Mike

Cburg by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Cannon

My new Cannon printer keeps asking for user intervention.  What do I do+

jja by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Pixma MG3520 printing wavy

My one month old MG3520 decided to pull in about 15+ pages at once.  After removing them, the printer now prints in a wavy fashion.  The lines all wave horizontally in a downward direction.  Is there a fix or did it get damaged with the multiple pape...

BrianVW by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements