Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX925 Encoder Film cleaning

Hi, Hope you can help. I have an MX925 that is printing text with shadowing. I want to cleant the encoder film to see if that resolves the problem. How do I do this on this printer? thanks. Tipshornal

MX410 won't scan after installing Windows 10

My printer is printing just fine after installing Windows 10, but when I try to use the MP Navigator I get the following error message: Cannot scan for these reasons-Scanner is turned off.-USB Cable is disconnected Please check and try again.Scanner ...

Barbra by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Adjust power options on MX922

I would like to set my MX922 so that it never turns off after x mins of inactivity. I poked around the printer properties and did not see any way to do this. Is there any such option to adjust?

paulri by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! paper for coloring book

Hello All, I'm new to the forum but I'm sure someone out there has this answer. What kind of printing paper should I use to print a coloring book page. My Grandmother is housebound and she has recently gotten into coloring books for adults. There are...

kspar by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP470 and El Capitain. "Filter Failed"

I cannot print to my Canon MP470 since installing Mac OS El Capitain. The error message is "Filter Failed".I looked at downloading an updated driver from the Canon site, but it says there is none for my OS.How can I remedy this?

datbfun by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements