Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX340 WIA driver for network

Dear Sirs, I could use some help.When i install the latest driver for MX340 and use my printer and scanner over the network. It all works fine. But I have a software package (A phisiotherapist specific software) that has a scan butten to scan some do...

Selphy CP 730 missing ink

I have a problem with my Selphy CP 730: i have bought new original cartridges  and print paper from Canon (Postcard 4x6 in size, for 36 printsout), but when i insert that in my Selphy it recognize the problem "Loader Ink Empty" with all the three new...

lweber35 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to print on CDs on PIXMA ip7260 Printer

I have recently bought a Canon PIXMA ip7260 printer which is able to print directly onto CDs. So far I have not been able to work out how to do this as it doesn't seem to have come with the appropriate software. One of my earlier PIXMA printers came ...

kafka by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2940 Network settings

Hello, i need to set up my new printer MG2940 on wifi but the printer is not detected by my laptop.i'm working on wifi with a static IP configuration, i printed the network settings from the printerand i saw that it's configured for DHCP.I can't chan...

yassine by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

print 3.5x5 photos on 8.5x11 sheet

Using 1 sheet of 8.5x11 Plus Glossy II in the feeder, my Pixma 2800 series printer won't print several 3.5x5 photos on that sheet. With my previous Canon printer, I've never had a problem using this printer option printing to plain paper. What do I n...

Ohwow by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Black lines not straight

My MG3100 series printer has two cartridges with integral printheads, one black and one 3-color.They sit together on on a common carriage. My problem is explained by discussing a spreadsheet with black grid lines as example. When printing in portait,...

Joop by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements