Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY MP600

my mp600 Won't print black. i have changed all cartridges, but it still will not print black. help!

tomm1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EZ photo print thumbnails

Using an old i860 printer and EZ print software.  I have a folder of photos, mostly jpg's but with a few gif's and png's thrown in.  When I open the folder in EZ print, the jpg's show up as thumbnails but none of the others.  Can I get EZ print to re...

resawd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2922 won't power down

I had a power outage during the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew.  After power returned, I went to shut the printer off again because I noticed an error light on it.  No matter how long I hold the button down the printer will not shut off.  I have noth...

My MG8120 isnt printing Teal/Aqua

I am trying to get my printer to print aqua but instead it is printing royal blue.Nothing is clogged and ive tried printing in a different program with same result. Please help

Colia by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mx922 printer

When I print my bank statement off the web, I get a weird looking chart with small cells. I wish I could include a picture.

Resolved! color cast on i9900

I am getting a bright green color cast on my i9900 photo printer, even with black and white images. Any ideas?

FBurr by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements