Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Navigator for MX452

I would like to know if there is a MP Navigator version compatible to the MX 450 series Multifunction Printer.  I presently have a MX 310 and an MX 450- connected to my Windows computers.  The MP Nav 1.0 recognizes the 310 only, and the MP Nav 3.0 do...

deshacn by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MX922 Printing But Creasing Paper

Hi All.   Recently I had a rather nasty paper jam.  I was able to get all the paper out and can now print.  However, the printed paper comes out creased.  No ink problems just a crease down the middle of the paper.  So it's kind of useless.  I have p...

JMB by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My MG5520 will not scan.

I have followed a past thread in an attempt to fix the scanner error 5,157,69 for my Canon MG5520. I can print just fine, but the scanner refuses to work.  It says it's offline.  I do have a LinkSys EA9220 wireless router, however, that should not ma...

MG4120 printer issue

Hi everyone I had a MG4120 printer for over a year now and it was working perfectly fine, except recently, it had an issue printing document in grayscale in which it fails to print texts and images in grey. In other words, texts and images in absolut...

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 11.24.55 PM.png IMG_5260.JPG
ernestiu by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements