Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma MG5420 - Ink starvation on CD/DVD printing

When I print directly to CD or DVD disks, parts of the text are faded and photos don't print in the correct colors.  If I print the same layout to paper like I'm printing to a paper CD label, it prints normally.  The ink tanks are all more than 3/4 f...

05 Disk done from jpg of lable (Large).JPG 06 Printed on paper (Large).JPG 04 Test Print - Nozzle Check  (Large).JPG
RWL by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Make Copy Darker

I am running Windows 7 and am using an MX922.  I cannot find where to adjust the ink intensity (to make it darker).  I tried the online help but the copying information does not cover how to make the copy darker.  Any help is appreciated.

JMB by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 won't print B&W

My MX922 won't print black and white.  I am running apple OS 10.12.3When printing, I check the box for black and white but it still prints in color

kwd323 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pixma mg3122.

just purchased this all-in-one for my mobile operation.  having trouble figuring out how to scan and e-mail.  need step-by-step instructions.     Do I ned to setup outlook first?  If so, what do I need to do this? ONLINE MANUAL SUCKS!!!!!!!  Have a k...

daves by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922

I was wondering which wired method is best to use usb (2 or 3) or ethernet for my desktop.i also use wireless for other devices.  Also, i noticed this model is discontinued. In selecting this model i couldnt find another one which is truly all in one...

WD by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma ip110 won't properly print 4x6 paper

Wanted this printer to make 4x6s fine art prints on site at a wedding. Print issues abound! Prints are off-center when using 4x6 paper, smudged at the corners, too light when switching to borderless, borderless also ****shifts course in the printer**...

IMG_4904 copy.jpg
CanonLSP by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 USES TO MUCH INK

IS THERE A FIRMWARE UPDATE THAT CAN STOP THIS? I print a paper then 15 seconds later its purging ink before I can get the next printed paper out??  I have never had a printer do this before so much.  Please let me know if there is a fix for this.

DARENH by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3520 Print alignment issue

I reited to print an envelope but it didnt work. After that, the printer leaves a long blank space on the right side of the paper. I have tried to run the alignment but shortly after the printing starts, it stops and the amber light flashes twice. Wh...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements