Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6350 misalignment problem for PGBK cartridge

The black cartridge (PGBK) won't print corectly though I've adjusted the print heads meticulously. The problem remained even after I changed the cartridge for a new one and both cleaned and deep cleaned it.Is this a hardware problem which require ser...

Canon_MG6350_alignment_01.jpg Canon_MG6350_alignment_02.jpg
JohanVSF by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma iP4950 only printing blank pages

Canon Pixma iP4950 on a Mac running Lion 10.7.5 will only print blank pages. This started (mysteriously) after creating a new document in Word 2011. Have cleaned the printer. Have replaced the driver. Have replaced all ink tanks with fresh original C...

BritBog1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Won't print Draft EMails

Using Windows 10, I have a PIXMA MG3600 connected to the printer with a USB cable.  Everything prints fine EXCEPT when I have composed an email and it is a Draft, not sent or received, I can't get it to print.  There no 3 dots for action on the right...

coffee11 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bi Directional

I have a MG5750 operating on Windows 10 When I print i get the following message:- " cannot communicate with the printer. Turn Enable bi-dirctional support on in the printer's properties dialog box" The item still prints without me doing this. i then...

Printing on watercolor paper

Can anyone tell me if the ipf8750 is capable of printing on canon fine art bright white 230 gsm paper? I managed to get one print out but now the printer won't accept any paper at all!  I did the paperfeed cleaning process from the troubleshooting si...

Fidine by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG2900 wireless - Power Off Question

Does anybody know a way to remotely shut down the printer without the Power Off button in Maintenance? It's kind of a pain to navigate the menus every time I want to remotely shut it down. My printer is normally off. When I print, it automatically tu...

Off by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP470: how to remove paper jam?

My MP470 has a paper jam under the "C" symbol (where the color cartridge is replaced.   But, it is also under some inner portions of the printer than don't seem easily removable. Hopefully, I can attach a photo correctly.   It shows needle-nose plier...

jammed_paper.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements