Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG2200 Printer fails to connect, print, or scan

Hi, So I've been using this printer and haven't had problems wit it until now, and now it won't print or scan. I went ahead and disconnected it and unregistered it from my list of printers, and reconnected everything, and now its giving me a code tha...

Updating firmware on canon MG7500

I have tried to update firmware on my printer today and it went through the process but did not work. It said to try again and press the on button, screen is blank, I've tried to press the on button but it is continuously flashing, can anyone help pl...

Bevpes by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Scan to PDF problem

I having been searching the forums and haven't found the problem (inconvenience) that I am trying to fix.  I can scan to PDF if I use the IJ Scan Utility, but if I try to scan using the buttons on the printer control panel, the panel's display states...

paper feeder not feeding paper at all.

I just want to start by saying I've contacted you guys and you've are sending me a new printer, and i was told i could go ahead and try to fix this one since you don't expect it back.  i have the prixma g3200. the paper - when it does feed - goes cro...

MX922 printing odd border on 4x6 photos

When I try to print 4x6 photos from my iPhone, it prints a one inch border on one (short) side, a 1/4 inch border on one (long) side, a 1/8 inch border on the other (long) side, and right to the edge of the other (short) side.No changes have been mad...

MargoH by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Mx 922 prints, but won't fax

The Mx922 prints beautifully. When sending a Fax it prints blank paper, you don't know if fax was sent or not. When receiving Faxes, it counts out the correct number of pages, with nothing on them. So, there isn't a print head and a fax head. I canno...

Arby by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3250 Will not detect paper.

For some reason my printer no longer detects paper. When I try to print I can hear it rolling/trying to detect but it fails. I can force it to print if I press the black or colour button. I've checked as best I can and can't see any blockages. Is the...

PIXMA MG3620 NOT printing photos :/

I've never been so annoyed by a printer in my life like this. I honestly can NOT understand why my Canon Pixma MG3620 is NOT printing any photos, it'll print word doc or anything from Excel just not any of my photos.  I have MacBook Air macOS,10.13.3...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements