cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma iP90v Canon portable printer isn't communicating with my laptop Windows 10

DKM911
Apprentice

I have down loaded my Disc that came with my Canon iP90v which is an older model portable printer. I'm concerned that I may have to find a driver for my Windows 10 to operate the printer? Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi DKM911,

The printer is not compatible with Windows 10 computers but as a workaround you may be able to use the Windows 8 drivers.

To install the drivers and software, please perform the steps below. 

1.  Disconnect the printer from the computer. 

2.  Click HERE to go to the printer's Downloads page.

3.  Please check the "Operating System".  If it says "Windows 10 (x64)", please change it to "Windows 8.1 (x64)".  If it says "Windows 10" only, please change it to "Windows 8.1".

4.  Download and install the "iP90 series Printer Driver".  The installation will tell you when to connect the printer back to the computer. 

You also qualify for the Canon Upgrade program.

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8 AM to midnight EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements