Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black bar down the BACK of sheet

Hi,can someone explain why a Canon IP5200 smears a fat (about 6 mm) black fading bar down the BACK (!!) of the sheet? This shows up every time the printer has been pausing for > 1/2 hour or so, after 4 or 5 printed pages this mysterious ink reservoir...

back2.jpg
Man_Zuf by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma IP110 ink smudge

Hi, I just bought a new Pixma IP110 and I'm having a big problem when printing. I did all the types of cleaning several times, align the heads, everything. BUT no matter what, there's ink smudges when the paper comes out. Seems to happen mostly on th...

Jriv by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Not printing, with a new ink cartridge installed.

On my MX432 Canon printer I just replaced the black ink.  When I went to print something it came out blank.  Nothing printed although it sounded like it was printing.  I don't use the printer much and I replaced the ink several days ago . It now come...

rickey21 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9020 has lost wireless conection

Our Canon TS9020 lost its wireless connection overnight. On the printer screen there is a red X on the wireless portion.  We have tried multiple connections and restarts.  Our wireless router is working with other devices.  I have watched the Canon v...

pres64 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TR 8570 Selphy App cannot find printer

Selphy App on IOS cannot find printer.  Previous evening it worked fine.  This morning “cannot communicate” Printer is connected to wireless lan (can print email from iphone) Selphy is also connected to wireless Lan (SSID: JCentroom which is the corr...

Jacksyee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG6220

Got error 5B00 to contact service center.  Made a number of contacts and openned the case and cleaned the waste ink abosrober pads.  Now I cannot reset the error.  And, with the electonic displays there is no way to enter service mode.What do I do, v...

Win 10 can't access Win 8.1 printer

I have a Pixma MG6650 wireless printer, originally installed several years ago on a Windows 7 laptop which was subsequently upgraded to Windows 8.10. The laptop is past its best now, though it still prints documents without too much trouble. I now al...

john_o by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Ink Cartridges

I went to go buy cartridges for my MG 5320 and I accidently made the mistake of buying the 225/226 instead of the 220/221 cartridges. They fit into the slots for the cartridges perfectly but my printer didn't accept them and I realized they were the ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements