Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922-Envelope Printing

I am trying to print a commercial size 10 envelope from Word 2013 document. The envelope contains a table created in Word that extends the full height and width of the envelope with .5 margins on all sides. This printed fine on my HP LaserJet 5 but w...

Kiwi422 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

clear memory on MX340

I have tried to clear my memory on my MX340 by turning my printer off and unplugging it from the wall. I also shut down my compute, but. I did not unplug the computer. I let the printer and computer sit for several minutes before poering everything b...

MP560 and MacOS Sierra?

I know it's a slim chance, but I'm hoping someone here can help... I just upgraded my iMac from 10.11 El Capitan to 10.12 Sierra, and it now seems that my printer is no longer working as it should. The printer is a Canon Pixma MP560. Canon's official...

Legolas by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2520 Printing Problem

Ever since I got this Optiplex 3020 running Windows 10 Pro whenever I try to print a page the last couple of inches of text get cut off. I tried called Dell support but they wanted to charge me to help. I don't think it's the printer because it show...

DanR217 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TR7520 "Black and White" Option

Hi, Everyone. My other Canon printer is being repaired and they gave me a brand new 7520 as a loaner. The question I have is that depending on the program I'm using, sometimes I have the option of "black and white", which I'm hoping is the same thing...

mp495 wont stay on

Hello All, I have a Pixma MP495 and it was working perfectly fine until I tried to use it today. When I pressed the power button nothing happened, so I pressed it again and the button lit up and blinked 6 times, the cartridges moved from one side to ...

kendyc13 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Borderless + duplex mode

How do I remove the restriction that prevents me from using borderless mode while duplex printing? There are also unnecessary and confusing restrictions that prevent me from using borderless with some paper types and the full list of paper sizes (inc...

Canon i9900 error light

Hello photo buffs,This is a shot in the dark, my last hope of hopes, that someone can resolve my printer error before I toss it in the trash. I have a Canon i9900 printer using on a Windows 10 Laptop,(I am the original owner) that has given me years ...

haze by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG5750

Hi All,  I am experiencing a weird problem with my printer. When its printing it is great up to the last inch of the page, when the paper appears to but the head is still printing. This gives it a blurred look and smudged as well as extra ink over th...

Sincy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG6120 Printhead Failure

It seems like every 2 years my canon printhead fails, I use genuine canon cartridges and without fail every 2 years I have to replace the printhead, what gives, I also have a Canon Pixma Pro-100 with a bad printhead also.

Jamul12 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No option to print multiple pages

Hi. When I'm trying to print multple pages of a document, there's no option in Google Cloud Print. In Microsoft Word, there is, but I can't print from there because something isn't working with it so I use Microsoft Office Online. If anyone could hel...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements