Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7120 Firmware

I have an MG7120 that has been having print issues. The results are inconsistent.  Sometimes they are faded, splotchy, missing lines, won't print anything at all, etc and other times the results are absolutely perfect.  I've done all the maintenance ...

g4010 mac

Hi,I am having trouble changing the color settings in the printouts in macbook. I need to reduce contrast and change tint because colors are very far from faithful. Thanks. Nipun

nmohan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5220 False Paper Jam Indications

Over the past several months, my printer (PIXMA MG5220) has been giving, apparently false, printer jam indications with increasing frequency.  They occur when trying to print 5x7 photos or 4x6 photos from the rear paper tray although printing 8x10 or...

MrEd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5420 won't print blacks

Our MG5420 is no longer printing using at least one of the black cartridges but is unaware that there is a problemand just prints blank for that part of the image. I've tried nozzle cleanings, replacement headers, severalink cartridge replacements. I...

New Doc 2019-06-11 09.50.07_1.jpg New Doc 2019-06-11 09.50.07_1.jpg
IStech by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My MX492 doesn't copy or print.

Hi, I wanted t o use my printer today and it's not working well. It doesn't print or copy, it showed me the error code 5100.  I've followed the turotials given to clean the clear strip, read messages from previous discussions on how to fix it and not...

Pixma Printer TS6120 "Support Code 5011"

Pixma Printer TS6120 "Support Code 5011" "Printer error has occurred. Follow the steps below.1. Cancel printing, then turn the device off.2. Turn the device on again. If problem persists, see the manual and contact the serice center.Well...New printe...

Suleene by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX 892 Won't Turn On

My Pixma MX892, which I would guess is a little over a year old, has suddenly stopped working.  I was able to print just two days ago, but now the unit will not turn on at all.  Yes it is plugged in and yes the cord is connected to the unit.  It simp...

Mortypie by Apprentice
  • 218 replies
  • 5 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements