Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX492 error 4294967249.

The operation couldn’t be completed. (jp.co.canon.ij.scanutility2.icadriver error 4294967249.)I contacted Customer Support. I am using a MacBookPro Catalina v. 10.15 and just updated my Mac OS. I was told that Canon does not have the software to supp...

Error TS3350

Hi, i'm having problems with my only a month old TS3350 scanner/printer. It all worked fine until yesterday, when i try to turn it on the on/off green LED and the orange LED next to the lightningbolt symbol are flashing intermittently. On the display...

wolletje by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Slow Printing

Hello, I have an MG3520 printer and it has just begun to print super slowly in which certain parts of the prints are placed onto of the other. Almost as if the printout looks like they are stuttering. Also, the ink cartridges are new. 

Pixma MG7120 not printing MS Office Documents

This regards Pixma MG7120 multi-function printer, bought 8/17/2014.  Running on Windows 10. I tried unsuccessfully to reach anyone live at Canon, where I could discuss this.  Phone 800-652-2666 is what I found for Canon Tech Support.  There, I get a ...

JoeFW by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ADF printing problem - MX922

MX922 has worked fine for over a year but now printing from platen works fine, but any copying involving the adf shows a black line down the left side of every sheet printed. Did all the cleaning from the menu, but problem persists - single sheets co...

Dukek1 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

G7020 FAX

My new G7020 can fax but out of the last 20 faxes I received 2 and was successul in sending 1. all the rest say NG, some that I receive are all bunched up black at the top of the page.I've tried all the set up procedures, only use line as a fax, no p...

joneseq by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Tiny piece fell off while cleaning

I stuck a cleaning utensil with a cloth on it into where one puts the papers to copy, feeder at the top of the machine. Suddenly a small little white flipper-type plastic piece was loose in the feeder. I can't seem to get to anywhere it might need to...

piece from MX922.jpg

Pixma MP250 lights flashing and not working.

Hi. I have sort of inherited a Canon Pixma MP250. Apparently it was working fine until a few days ago, but now that I've got it connected to my PC it just flashes all its lights and does nothing else. The main screen flashes 1, 0, P alternately, and ...

Resolved! Installed TR7520 Software

I recently purchased a TR7520 all in one. As a result, I have about 17 applications for Canon products installed. What MUST I retain? The current list isEasy-Web Print EXIJ Network Scanner Selector EXIJ Network Scanner Selector EX2IJ Network ToolIJ P...

CD tray for TS8220

Hi all, what is the CD tray name for the TS8220.. on the TS9120, it's a "M" tray (written on the tray itself)... how about the TS8220 tray? Thank you

xdm92013 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ink Problems

Ladies/Gents My printer: Pixma TS9120Changed ink tanks recently and now the machine is starting to print a lot of pink and won't read the ink level of the cyan tank.I know this has been discussed an awful lot already but I need some help as I have tr...

Rafiki by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX725 blurry print

Hi folks newbie here!I have a canon mx725, for love not money my printer won't print correvtly.I have already done a deep clean numerous times. Id like to send a test page so you can see this. But it doesn't look like I can attach an image.The nozzle...

Tlewisuk by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX310 Communication/Connectivity Issue

I am having communication and/or connectivity issues with my MX310 printer/scanner, which is connected to my MacBook Pro running macOS Majave (10.14.6), and I cannot print, scan, or copy. In addition, the alarm light came on recently without any indi...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements