Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX452 stopped printing some colors correctly

My Pixima MX452 was not printing colors correctly so I thought the cartridge was out of ink.I just installed a new Canon 241xl cartridge but the alignment page only has black, blue and a few patterns with green.I wiped off the pins the cartridge conn...

vcanon by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iP110 won't print..

Hi! Thanks for being here,I have connected my Pixma iP110 wirelessly to the Mac iPad Pro via the Cannon print app,  but the printer won't print. It acts like it is printing and the paper is fed through but the ink does not come out and the paper is b...

NEW PIXMA MX922 WILL NOT FAX

I just sent an hour on a call with Canon tech support, to no avail. The only test fax that worked was to them! That does me no good, all other faxes connect, but cut off and are not sent. I got repeated NG transmission reports. My old Lexmark worked ...

Jetta by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Image Garden Scan Feature

I am new to using the "My Image Garden" software but I do not see, after having purchased the Canon Pixma Pro-100 and downloading the software on a Win7 PC and Win10 Laptop the Scan feature that is supposed to be just above "Photo Sharing Sites", per...

Size of prrinting

After updating iPad iOS my pixma ts6120 printing out is so small it’s barely readable.  Anyone know a workaround to return printing to original size?

Jcm1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements