cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find MX922 Drivers for windows?

ccslcinc
Apprentice

Everytime I try to find the drivers for this printer, it's a virus or someone is phishing.  PLEASE HELP!

2 REPLIES 2

leanandkeen
Apprentice

This situation is totally unacceptable!  I just bought a brand new Canon PIXMA MX922 printer that I cannot even use and have to get some grant applications donw! This outage for me has been since Wednesday of this week when I tried to download the driver for the printer.   I spoke with one their tech workers that day who admitted that the problem was on their end , to call back later, and that 20+ more people were due into work to work on the problem.  At first I thought that the problem was storm related but in seeing one of the other posts, it appears that it is a hacking issue.  I submitted a complaint to the FTC on Thursday to hopefully give this problem some greater visibility because it was terrible that the system was down for 24 hours and no help is being offered!.  

Danny

Hi!  You can download drivers and software for your PIXMA MX922 right HERE courtesy of our friends at Canon Canada.

Announcements