Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP280 error 5100/p02

Hello,I think I have followed every instruction on the internet about how to solve this problem, and nothing is working.I changed a cartridge yesterday and now my printer is not feeding and I'm getting the 5100/p02 error.I've cleaned the printer, rei...

Printer doesn't apply ink MG2100

It says my ink on my printer is low but when I try to print things absolutely no ink is printed on to the paper. I feel that even though it is low it should still apply at least a little bit , making the characters look faded. IM concerned my printer...

coleyv by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

villaseñor

hello help me please i have a copier imagerunner 2020 i turn it on and the display show me a reader toolbar this restars all time not give a error codes not passes ready never thanks for yours attention and your time

MP270 Stuck in landscape at reduced size

I have been trying to get this all in one working on Linux.It was detected and the driver downloaded correctly. The test page printed correctly.I then printed a small text file from the computer and it came out in landscape at a reduced size and all ...

Refugee by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing and scanning size problems (half size)

Hello, I am having an issue with my Pixma MP170.  When printing multiple pages or scanning a paper document, the size come out really small all of a sudden and two pages will be together in one print or scan.   I looked for updated drivers but that d...

Marts81 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX885 causing cursor flash in word 2010

For some weeks my mx885 multifunction printer is causing constant and very annoying cursor flash (changing constantly from busy to normal and back) under word 2010. (WIN 7 x64 Office professional x86) If I change printer to anything else, evene mx 88...

tamo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2220 driver software resolution flaw

2220F MFC  - when you open the driver's Properties screen on a screen resolution <  900 (Windows 8), only top 3\4 of the screen is displayed.And,  there is NO WAY to scroll down, zoom out, or otherwise size the screen!

toddw by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to print from Andriod phone from a Pixma 5420

I bought the Pixma 5420 so that we all could print from our smart phone at home. I have downloaded the Pixma Print app , plus the Canon M print .The blue light is lit-up on my printer and i have tried everything i can. On the m app its says it cannot...

jbcreole by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements