Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paper jams on pixma MP640 especially 5x7

Recent malfunction. When I try to print using 5x7 paper I get paper jam message and paper is ejected.After several tries I can get a print. Any help !  Mel [Mod note: Email address removed to protect your privacy]

Mel by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printer pads nearly full

When I try to print on our Canon PIXMA printer, I get the message that the absorber pads are nearly full and "to contact your service representative as soon as possible."  How do I find one?  I live in St. Louis. MO 63137. 

9500 blank pages

I was printing pictures last night and all was well.  Went to finish some today and now the printer sounds like it is printing but the paper comes out blank.  Tried printing a test page and it comes out blank now as well.  The inks are all full and w...

kingbrir by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble printing on custom paper sizes

I have a project that requires a print on a 5" x 20.5" sheet of paper. I have the MG5320 inkjet printer. I created two of the same images, one with photoshop and the other with word. I setup my page as 5" H x 20.5" W, and tried printing in landscape ...

Pixma mp600 have hard drive

my printer of 5 years recently quit working. Now that it is not working how do I clear the memory on it? Does it have a hard drive that I can pull out?TIA

nunu by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements