Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Flip paper stock on MX922

I need to print DVD label on Multi Flip paper stock on MX922.  183 mm Width x 270 mm Length with 11mm top border and 10 mm left/right border and 12 mm in between DVD label spacing.  I was be able to create custom paper size but not the page layout.  ...

MP Ex Navigator with two printers

Am I able to use MP EX Navigator installed on my laptop with two printers?  I have one installation of the software on the laptop.  I have a MP560 at home and an MP980 at the studio.  Both work fine wirelessly.  I can scan wirelessly from my MP560 bu...

Pigmentd blk print problem

Hello, newbie here.  Have been using Canon inkjet printers for some time and up to a week ago, had no reason to visit the forum due to any problems. So here is the problem.   (Pixma 9420) Recently the wife was using her PrintMaster prgm and after pri...

webfoot by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MP-830 error saying document in ADF.

I have a PIXMA MP-830 and when I try to scan or fax from the ADF I get an error saying document in ADF. There is NO document in the ADF. I've cleaned the input and output paths and the platen. I can scan one page at a time directly from the platen bu...

Pampaw by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Network Scanning - Magically Loses PC Connections

MX922 connected wirelessly to multiple systems in the house.  I have been using the system adjacent to the printer, scanning several documents in serial with only seconds to minutes between scans and many times now I go to press the scan button and i...

ES by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All in One printer issue with Windows 8.1 update

Hi all,Hoping someone out there may be able to help with the following.I have a Canon MG8250 all in one printer/scanner. All was fine on Windows 8, but then upgraded to 8.1 a couple of weeks ago. Just got round to using the printer and scanner and th...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements