Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAX setup Q

My printer:  PIXMA G Series  7020 Is it possible to set up the FAX function on this printer, so the number used is my cell number (Verizon)? Or does it have to be a land line? Anyone know? thx

paul4ut by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons

Hello, I've got an MG3022 and I'm on a Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3The Printer prints great but I can't get the scanner to work. IJ scan utility just gives me a generec message about not being able to communicate with the printer even though I can print t...

MG7120 printer not "tracking" when printing

Hi There, Our older MG 7120 is not "tracking" as it prints. some lines are fine and completely legible. Others are blurry...almost as if it is printing double. This has been a great printer and not in a position to buy a new one. Can this issue be re...

Mom21Kid by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 and OS X Catalina

I've had my Multifunction for a while and am using with with the Canon scanning software on my Macbook Air running OS X Catalina 10.15.4. Since the update to Catalina, I have noticed that if I scan a document, then change the settings for another doc...

MattKauf by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IP 7250 does not print specific parts of a page

My IP7250 on PC with W10x64bit started to skip whole parts of the page. Skipping means not printing them (I am not talking about moving paper too fast so printer head cannot put ink on it, it sounds like it is printing but there is no ink on specific...

Print error
Ivanhoe by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Selphy CP1300 Print Quality

I just purchaed the Selphy CP1300! I printed some pictures off my laptop & they are more blury & darker than the photo on my laptop. Also when I try to print the picture as a 4x6 it says the picture isn't big enough. Can someone please help me? I don...

TS6120 prints yellow background

As of about a week ago my Canon TS6120 started printing a light yellow background no matter what I print. I didn't change any settings. Both the rear feed and the regular feed do this.  My documents do not have a yellow background.

Resolved! TS6320

Hello, I have the above printer on my computer which uses Windows 8.1 as it's OS.  I went to use it today and I can't change from a landscape orientation to a portrait orientation?  I've used the printer before without any problem changing the orient...

Printer Canon MG-2520 issue new ink

So i ordered a new ink cartriage and when i load it and try to print this is what it says I have tried many things, but yet nothing. The ink i have is the 245 black XL PG-245XLwhich is on the list of inks for this printer. SO i am at a loss, anyone c...

90ac3a7247618dd77a0f3974fd6e70db.png
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements