Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Windows 10 won't set up properly

Have tried to set this printer up numerous times by different methods with no luck. It prints but takes a long time to print.If I go into troubleshooting it doesn't find any problems. The Windows printer test page says it was correctly installed.If I...

JIMDI by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ScanGear configuration under Linux

Hello ! I am using my Canon MG5300 printer with ScanGearMP and Linux Mint. Unfortunately the ScanGear window opens in an unusefull shape every time I open it.Also the configuration of the settings need to be repeated every time I start it. How could ...

nilli by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iP8720 Printer-Photo Sizing Issues

I have a Canon iP8720 Photo printer and Windows 10. I also use GIMP as my photo editor, which is almost identical to Photoshop.  I'm trying to print a 12x18" photo on 13x19" paper, and it won't do it properly. In GIMP, I've scaled the photo to 12x18"...

Resolved! MG7120 printer won't turn on.

MG7120 printer power light comes on along with a yellow/orange triangle light but the screen is blank and will not show a trouble code. Unpluged the power cord and waited two minutes and still nothing. Unpluged it again and waited two hours and tried...

PIXMA MX922 - Support Code 6000

I am getting a support code 6000 message.  My priter cue is empty.  I have shut down the machine and power source and the message still appears when I power it back up.  The machine has no functionality with this code present.

Do I need all ink cartridges to funcntion

Hello and thanks in advance for any help you can offer. I have a Canon iP4820 that came with a piece of equipment I bought used. I purchased a PGI-225 ink cartridge. Tried it and it will not print. properties are set to grayscale. Do I need all cartr...

jbundy77 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CD Tray constantly rejected TS8150

Printing CDs with a label on them used to work fine but now I cannot get the printer to think there actually is a CD tray inserted. No matter in what way I place the CD tray it just pushes it out and says there is no disc tray inserted. I have cleane...

Won't print

Brand new pixma 6820.  Everything is on, plugged in correctly.  Will not print jobs in the Q.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  Thank you.

tuctam by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to set default scanner software for PIXMA MP470?

Every time I scan a document, a window pops up asking me which program I want to use: MP Navigator EX or OmniPage SE 4. How can I set the default to MP Navigator, so I don't have to keep responding every time? I once was able to do this, but unfortun...

uf692 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements