Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANON TR4522

This cheaper PIXMA from WalMart willnot connect to my laptop.  I finally got the printer to connect manually to my WiFi, but laptop won't connect.  So still out of business.  Who knew printers would be so hard to get during COVID??Anyone have recomme...

CP910 Scratch appearing on printed photo

I have had my CP910 for a number of years. Recently a scratch started appearing on my photos after the complete printing. It always appears in the same place and it is a perfectly straight line. There is no scratch on the blank photo paper. I have sw...

ERROR CODE B200 AND SCANNING

This MX922 is a replacement for a previous Canon printer which had similar error codes that I couldn't correct and ended up trashing it.  Now I have the same situation with this Canon and am thinking I need to switch manufacturers.  When it works, it...

Desktop shortcut icons

I have been successfuly using my MG3650 with Windows 10 for some time.I have recently made some erroneous(?) change to my system which has seen the Canon Quick Menu 'reverse-L' shape icon become truncated in the vertical arm..The top two icons in thi...

PIXMA MX492 Waste Ink Absorber

I am beyond frustrated with this printer and with Canon. There is no support past a year and there is no documentation to help with this issue.  Does anyone know how to clean the Waste Ink Absorber pads in a PIXMA MX492?  I have been struggling to fi...

MX490 won't print after Windows 10 upgrade

Hello...support is NOT available so hoping someone has an idea how to figure out why my MX490 printer will NOT print since I upgraded my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10.  Nothing in the online manual for guidance.  Any thoughts or comments  appreciat...

Canon Pixma MG7700

I'm having a problem with lines going through my printouts, I have clean and deep cleaned, aligned the printer heads poped out the ink cartriges and re-inserted them and nothing has helped can anyone advise me what to do next please and thank you for...

ip7220 will not print

Here's an apparently unsolvable problem with an ip7220 inkjet printer. It's  operating on Windows 10 through an USB cable. When printing a series of photos, the printer signaled it was out of paper. I refilled the paper tray, after which the printer ...

kevinh by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

printer driver

I had to uninstall and reinstall and lost the printer driver. It has a different website to download, not Canon, but I have lost the web address.. Help please...

How to set paper thickness on Pixma ix6850

I bought the ix6850 because the specs said it could take up to 300gsm thickness. When I try to print on 300gsm sheets using the plain paper setting, I keep getting spots of ink. When I choose Photo Paper Platinum Pro which is 300gsm, printing is too ...

chiko90 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i560s: Print head not insatlled error

I am getting a "Print head not installed" error indicated by 5 flashing orange lights. I have taken the print head out and re-installed it, and made sure it is clean of debris, but I am still getting 5 flashing lights. What should I try next? (Or is ...

Resolved! My canon printer only prints in green.

My canon pixma mx922 only prints in green, yellow, and sometimes cyan. My theory is that the problem is caused by the ink not being made by canon (it is cheap ink), because te printer did this as soon as all but one ink type, black was not made by ca...

nkrinock by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements