Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ImageRUNNER c5180 Assistance

Hello we have an ImageRunner c5180 at the office that has been having issues with scanning. We typically use the "Send" function to scan and send documents to our computers but as of late, it hasn't been functioning properly. I was wondering if upgra...

ravorg by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Scanning Quality

After 2.5 hours on phone with Canon,we still cannot figure out why the "scan to e-mail" is poor quality versus scan to computer.We have tried everything:re-installchange settingsadded My Garden software (the worst)I scan and e-mail Invoices daily. Th...

jadmiral by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue hue on all Black and White prints

I'm using a Canon PIXMA iP7250 and I have a blue hue on all my black and white pictures. Even photos saved in Greyscale with photoshop. Colour photos are great but all my BnW shots are coming out this way and on all types of paper.

Jezo9 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3600 input paper jam

Pressing the print button the printer grabbed about 20 sheets of paper in the feed tray and took them in all at once. The stack of papger got all the way into the printer. It is still visible through the feed slot. Tried all the trouble shoot paper j...

MX922 prints B&W photo using Magenta ink

HELP!!! Trying to print a B&W photo from either my iPad or a Mac desktop. Have tried printing from a variety of applications including Preview, PhotoShop, and iPad photo app. Photo prints using both BLACK and MAGENTA ink, so that all the gray tones i...

canon mx920 printer

Whenever I try to copy an item, a letter that I long ago copied shows up instead.  I have checked the memory and it shows nothing .  How can I clear this from my printer