Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjust page size options for MP495?

I would like to remove a most of the page size options from the pull-down menu, so that I'm left with the handfull that I use day to day. Is this possible?  Finding what I want amongst: Letter (8.50 x 11.00 inches / 215.9 x 279.4 mm)Legal (8.50 x 14....

S_T by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 Colors Printing Improperly

I'm only getting some blue and black colors when I print pages. I did not have this issue before. It didn't suddenly happen after I changed out the ink, it happened after I confirmed that the ink that's currently in there has printed many papers just...

20201228_131458.jpg
Xebarsis by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

mac book connect to printer

I have a mac book version MAC OS Big Sur 11.0.1.  I want to connect to my old printer Cannon MX410 printer.  It says there are no drivers for that mac version.  On my mac it does not even come up with any cannon printers.  Is there a way around this ...

v762362 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-installing TR8520 after Window install

I have a TR8520 printer. I sue the Canon Quick Menu to print from, scan from, etc. II am getting reading to do a clean install of Windows10 on my laptop. This will require me to re-install the TR8520 software, drivers, etc. I can't seem to locate the...

Problems scanning with Canon MG3650

I recently purchased a Canon MG3650 scanner / printer.   I was scanning to my laptop using the Canon Image software, but my document wallet on the laptop has disappeared.   Anyone have any ideas where I can locate it ? Also, the scanner saves larger ...

Region Specific PIXMA printer

I have an MP495 printer which I bought in the US.  I moved to France and ran into a problem when I needed to install a new ink cartridge.  I receive the error E14.  In the US the cartridge is 210, but in France it is 510.  It seems to be a problem wi...

Tr7520, how do you stop from printing from rear slot

This has just become a problem, I print from windows 10 pro x64, using Microsoft beta subscription. OS information as follows: Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2,OS Build 19042.746. When I try to print a .jpg file via windows printing, continually tries to...

nichog by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma ts3150 Stopped working on Windows 10

We have a Canon Pixma ts3150 which was working fine and then recently it just suddenly stopped working - ie lost wireless connection with the computer. We downloaded software again to reinstall and going through the wireless setup via the router - th...

Problem scanning with Canon IJ Scan Utility

I have a MG6850 multifunction Canon printer. Recently the Canon IJ Scan Utility has misfunctioned. I can scan the first page of a document without problem, but when I want to scan a second page of the same document by clicking on "Scan" in the small ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements