Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! iP7200 Printing CD labels

I am trying to print a label on a CD using Image Garden. I can choose a theme and enter text , but I cannot choose a picture for the picture area. When I right click this area it says "Use Scanned Image" and then requires a scanner driver. This print...

image garden.jpg
Oldyellr by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! "Printer error occured

Well when my paper was jammed I figured out how to get into it from the back and pulled out the paper but now it says "printer error occured and I can't get it to print..  What did I do to it?? any ideas out there.  It's a pixma mx 432.

rickey21 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma MX860 printer

I use a Mac desktop with 10.11.6 (El Capitan) O.S. and have no problem printing wirelessly but when using laptop with same O.S. and on same network, I get either "printer not connected" or "software needs updating".  Any ideas what I can try?

Pixma mp610 installation issues

I'm trying to install the proper drivers for the pixma 610 using Windows 10. I saw that I was supposed to download drivers for Windows 8 and after trying that, it still won't detect the printer. Can anyone help?

Canon Pixma MX922 printing faded bars

I have a Pixma MX922 that's a little over 2 years old. It was printing fine, then I ran out of colored ink. I had to go a little bit before I could afford to get new ink ($50+ bucks? Really?), but I left the old cartridges in. I have since replaced t...

elph by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enlarge ohoto

I have a Cannon MG 3522 and would like to know if there is any way I can enlarge a 3 1/2 x 5 photo to a 5x7 to print out. Thanks Keith

ketabe by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7750 does not work with Mojave?

Hi,  I recently updated my Mac to Mojave. Since then I can´t print anymore. I deleted the printer and tried to set it up again but there are network connection problems all the time. I see the printer but I can´t install it.  I already downloaded and...

MS1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MX922 paper jam in upper cassette

Well I did something stupid, I placed a 4" by 6" photo paper that was cut in half in the upper cassette, thinking that I could save paper and it got stuck in the printer. I managed to take it out piece by piece but I still get that error code 1311 an...

Calust by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TS-8050 reported as offline

Hi all, I registered in the hope someone can help with a printer problem.(Canon official support in Belgium is a joke). I have a Canon TS-8050 printer which is connected to my home network via WiFi. The network configuration is as follows:- Router1: ...

stevendr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7120 Scanner problems

Hi  I am having an issue with scanning photos on my MG7120 printer.  They come out blotchy, they almost look cartoonish (sorry not sure how to describe this).  I've scanned tons of photos in the past with this MF printer/scanner and they came out per...

che5904 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements