Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! PIXMA MG2420 Suddenly Died

QUESTION: Is it normal for a 4-year old Canon MG 2420 printer to suddenly DIE?  It was working fine last week..But suddenly it wouldn't power on.  I tried disconnecting the power cord from both the printer and the electrical outlet for 10-15 minutes....

PIXMA iP1800

I just had the above printer put together yesterday. I restarted the computer, as instructed. I need to print a 7"x5" picture (in landscape format), but only get a partial image. Now that all my 7"x5" photo paper is wasted, how is this function suppo...

Precious by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mx922 printer

Removed print head for manual fluid cleaning as I have done before.  After re-installing and replacing all ink tanks, only pgbk will print.  On other color shows on print head nozzle test page or anything else I have tried to print.  Does it sound li...

MH52 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA iP8750 line at bottom of A3 Print

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me. When I print any A3 prints with coloured backgrounds, they always come out with a white line/band at the bottom of the print. (Picture attached) This only happens with coloured backgrounds and only when printing A3....

137067123_442113806814373_7901384277885039468_n.jpg

Wide Vertical Swath of White

Hello-- I'm new here. I just registered because of this weird new problem with my MX922. All of a sudden, anything I print from a file on my computer comes out with a wide, blank swath of white vertically down the middle.  If I change the print order...

CRL by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Photo print problem, image preview cutted in half

Hi,I have strange problem with canon pixma g2420. It was printing everything after first instalation, but on the next day it started to have problem with printing images. It looks like this: - Printing images from pdf, word etc is fine doesnt matter ...

canonprint.jpg canonprin1.jpg canonprint2.jpg canonprint3.jpg
ukasy by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not set up WiFi

Hey I bought this because the Wifi was meant to be easy to set up.  For some reason the software at ig.start.cannon just  "can not acquire information about the driver or software".  I have checked that the canon can access the internet through the d...

catjes by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements