Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3522 Scanning failure

My MG3522 will scan preview but will not scan print.  It causes the computer to lock up and I have to reboot to clear.  I have reloaded the printer software to no avail.

Pixma TR4520 Will Not Scan

Scan Utility complains that it can't find the scanner. Printer is on. Printer is connected (USB only). Printer can print. Document is loaded. ScanGear reports this error code: 5,156,69. Any ideas?OS is Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Downloaded the latest driv...

Driver cannot be found

Dear Support, I have a Canon PIXMA Serial Number KJGE[xxxxx]. I am unable to identify the model and unable to use the printer as it is stated the driver is missing. Please help. Thank you. [Numerical portion of serial number hidden for privacy.]

Canon G3010 unable to connect

Hi, I have a Canon G3010 printer. When I set it up, there was no issue, but as soon as I start printing, there is the error that my PC cannot connect to the printer though when I open the web settings page, I can access it and change any setting with...

Error: Out Of Paper When Tray Is Full

Cannon MX920 I recently ran out of paper and it was a few days before I had a chance to buy some more so when I did, I reloaded the cassestte with paper and put it back into the printer and tried to print something when I get the error telling me the...

Setting up computer

I got a second hand Canon Pixma MG2922 but I cannot seem to connect it to my Mac running Big Sur 11.3.1. I tried downloading software and got an error message saying to reach out to the developer for software. I tried using a usb cord and it still wa...

Setup can not be completed for Canon MG 3650

Hi, I have a problem that when I try to setup with the software I reach the step where it is installing the programs.But then it finishes with the message that it has failed and that I should start the setup all over again. Any solution for this? 

Soroush by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements