Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i print 4x6 pic on 4x6 paper

I am using an HP laptop with Windows 10, and printer Canon MG3022. I put 4x6 photo paper in, put 4x6 as paper size and glossy photo paper type and 4x6 photo size but it says it won't fit on paper. If I choose 3.5x5 size the picture is offset. How do ...

printer pixma 2522

I want to darken the printer so it comes darker on my email printouts. I'm using just black, the ink is full but its way too light. I ran all the cleaning, aligning diagnostics. everything is working fine, its just way too light. please advise. need ...

sb7860 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma Mx870 printer

Hello everyone,,I have done the test and it prints out not real bright (new ink)but it prints perfectly. When I print off the internet or try to print something from my email it will spit out blank no ink.I am on WIFI connection. Could someone please...

Humanjo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4520 Problems After Replacing Ink Cartridges

The ink that came with this printer ran out yesterday and I replaced both with Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.  The printer app shows both ink levels are fine but when I tried to print I would either get error 5200 or after rebooting the printer it wo...

jeffy3 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TR4522 code 5100 out of the box

I just purchased a new TR4522 and can’t even complete the “setup “ due to an error code 5100.I’ve unplugged and reinstalled the ink cartridges 5 times. I’ve searched the ink carriage area for packing or potential blockage. I haven’t even gotten to th...

Redsox19 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MG7150 won't connect to internet

I have a Canon MG7150 printer (firmware 2.0.1.0) configured as a network printer on a wired LAN. Computers on the network can print to the printer no problem. The 'Canon IJ Network' tool can be used from a network-connected pc to configure the printe...

Printer TS3120

When printing my printer will pull the paper in about a quarter ways down, then the rollers stop and it won't do anything. This is a brand new printer we bought it only about a month ago and rarely use it, and it is also the second one. The same thin...

CarissaV by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX882 won't scan Code:5,157,61

The last time I changed the ink cartidges there was a loud crackling sound after I closed the cover. Didn't think it would cause any problems, and I don't know if that caused any problem to the printer. Today I tried to scan and got the following err...

MG3620 5x7 envelopes

I've been trying to print on a 5x7 envelope from my MG3620 printer since I bought it about 8 months ago. Is there something I can do? I can select a 5x7 envelope or paper from the print window, the printer seems like it's printing, but when the envel...

BobDenby by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP 980, Mac OS 10.14, Can't find a driver

Hi Canon Community. I have an MP 980 (maybe 7 or 8 years old) that I would like to connect to my MacBook.  Alas, I'm unable to find a driver for OS 10.14. Is this for real?  Canon is happy to sell ink for the printer but not provide a driver for my l...

DaveZ by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't print envelopes

I cannot print envelopes on my PIXMA MG7120. I load into lower tray correctly, the file paper size is custom to the dimensions of the envelopes, which is within the minimum and maximum dimensions for paper, but when I choose print, the printer says t...

cvgood by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Realign printing

Hi. I have a MG3600 which is having issues since establishing on a new wifi.  It will not print pictures--just text. The text that will print is no longer aligned properly. Instead of starting at the left of the page, it is printing to the right. alm...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements