Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR 8520 not printing every 4th line

I have a TR 8520 and it is not printing every 4th line.  I have done all of the alignments and cleaning and deep cleaning... everything possible, and it continues to do this.  I have also changed each of the ink cartridges (true Canon ink cartridges)...

sample print.png
kunz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How I could make scan work

I got Canon MX-492 and installed the latest firmware, drivers, and utility software. I could make print  and access to the embedded Web server  (EWS) work. However, I had to spend several days to make scan work.After doing the following steps, scan s...

Tonchan by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG 6120

My Canon printer is giving me a "ink absorber pads are almost full".  Does anyone know if they can be replaced and how to do it?  I can't find information on this error code anywhere.

Printer prints faded/lined pages

Hello, I have noticed the printer has been printing faded pages for only certain documents, especially those with confidential information. I tried to print the same without confidential info and it works just fine. How do I fix this? 

kl141 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My printer is not printing

I have a Canon TR4520 and when i send to print something to print.it receive the paper but then it will spit it back out then i guess it will try to take it back in but it will be not straight to take it back end. i tried to clean the rollers and res...

Resolved! CANON MG5720 OCR can't connect

 My CANON MG5720 OCR says it can't connect.  But my computer connect to the printer to scan and do other jobs, just not OCR.   I have both USB cable and WiFi connection to the printer and all works well except OCR.Here is the error message I get.  Is...

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 10.54.16 AM.png
deac33 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

scanning a photo as jpg not pdf

I have a PIXMA TR 8520 and I'm scanning a photo into my laptop operating on Windows 10.  For some reason it will now only scan as a PDF.  It used to scan as a jpg which is what i need.  Any suggestions?Thank you!

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements