cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G4210 Suddenly, printer not printing

zonst1
Apprentice

Printer was printing fine, but now it sounds like it's still working, but nothing prints. It makes all the same noises of printing on the page but nothing shows up. There's plenty of ink in the printer. I've done a cleaning and aligned the heads, but nothing helps. This doesn't make any sense.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Deep cleaning fixed my problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, zonst1!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

My printer is a PIXMA G4210. Diagnostics look normal, the printer thinks it's printing normally, but there is nothing on the page. Prior to this, it was printing fine. It first started when I printed a 3-page document; it printed the first page, but the second two pages were blank. I have not been able to print any other documents, either. I added some black ink, even though it looks like there's plenty of ink and diagnostics say there is plenty of ink, but this did not help. The printer is pretty new. I bought it in December 2020, and it has not been used a lot.

Deep cleaning fixed my problem.

Julija86
Apprentice

Hi. I have Pixma MG25555s. It was working all good - printing, coping and scanning. Few days now i can't print anymore, shows that printer is offline. I can still copy, scan i didn't try. I was thinking at first that the cabel is broke so i buy new one. I was wrong. Than reading here, i find some advices like to uninstal and reinstal the drivers and i try that one too. I still can't print anything from computer. Can someone help me please?

Announcements