Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma mg2200 Wont print black

I just changed the black ink cartrage and it will not switch to black ink.  Ive selected black only.  Ive even set it in page setup to greyscale and it still will not switch to black ink.  I hit the button on the printer itself and Ive tired to turn ...

MyersG by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EASY FIX if your printer won't turn on

SOLUTION: After a 1:57 hold time with Canon customer service.... I have the solution! (and that was 2 hours, not 2 minutes) If this is happening to you it is very easily fixed. [Removed per forum guidelines] Although I wish I could make up for my 2 +...

sheri99 by Enthusiast
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes

Canon TS3522 Printer Can't Find New Ink Cartridge

It's three weeks old. It printed 20 pages, and then decided it doesn't know what ink is anymore. It forever links that there's no ink in the printer, even though there are two brand new cartridges right in there put in after the starter cartridges ra...

umb by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG6220 Error 6C10

Hey guys,I've had this printer for quite a long time. I run my small art business off of it. I noticed some black streaks so I decided to perform maintenance, I first tried to run "clean printer heads" and kept getting error 6C10.Thought that was wei...

20220603_161841.jpg
pp1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error is 5200

How do I resolve if there is sufficient ink in the containers?Do I have to replace the ink cartridges?If so, how often is replacement required?And, finally, how do you do it?Thank you.   

Canon MX340 Printer Restarting over and over again.

Hello, My printer recently stopped working out of the blue and it keeps restarting over and over and over again in an endless loop.Is there anyone here who is able to solve this issue? If so please reply to this post. P.S. I have tried google searchi...

Bytetrex by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

TS6400 series preferences.

In the past CANON printers had the settings/preferences in a desktop shortcut, in order to find this app for my TS6420 I have to first go into devices to access the printer, then go to properties and then preferences. What is up with this? Is there a...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements