Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma MX922 is only printing outlines.

My Pixma MX922 is only printing outlines. This is true for both fonts and shapes. I know this probably not a nozzle problem, but I did a nozzle check anyway. The PGBK grid did not print all. The rest of it regarding color was fine. Hope that's a clue...

rrich3 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MP 5620 printing font outlines only

my canon mp5620 all in one printer has recently started to print documents incorrectly. On web page documents, it would only print background shapes and colours.... no fonts. Recently fonts have returned but all are just outlines as if printer is in ...

TS6420 stopped printing background

I have a TS6420 & backgrounds have stopped printing on my Macbook Pro running Ventura OS.  I have cleaned the printer heads & nozzle, changed toners, rebooted, removed & reinstalled the printer.  Backgrounds still not printing.  I'm at a loss.  Any s...

kmpark30 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 suddenly putting out blank sheets

My MX922 printer printed a page just fine, and a few minutes later it started shooting blanks.  It sounds like it's printing, but only blanks come out.  I tried shutting it down and de-energizing it and restarting it, but it made no difference.  The ...

CRL by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5620 Error Code 1689

I downloaded a update to my MG 5620 today.  Now I am receiving Code: 1689.  In past prior to todays update, I could bypass that code easily with just touching the Black print indicator.  That did not change screen or print.  I checked my ink cartridg...

arnieom by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! G6020 as edible ink printer

Has anyone used the g6020 for edible images? Where do you get the empty cartridges so you can fill with edible ink? This was listed as one of the top edible image printers and it’s of no use to me right now. Please help!

Caryn by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS5320 Burns through ink

I have a TS5320 printer that I bought in 2020. I don't use it that often, but I noticed when I first purchased it, it seems to run through ink incredibly quickly. I called customer support and they said it didn't sound normal so they offered to send ...

Resolved! Can't set up pixma MG2500

I'm following on screen set up instructions to the point of aligning print heads, but the A4 sheet I've inserted won't print. The document shows in the print queue but that's it - nothing happens. So I can't complete the set up process. I should say ...

voyeuse by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

PIXMA MX922 Will Copy But Won't Print from Computer

I own a canon pixma mx922 printer.  The problem is if I'm on my computer and want to make a copy,it won't copy.   I called best buy tech support and they tried to install the drivers.  But that didn't work.If I put a document on the glass, and hit pr...

67 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements