Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! G6020 Very Light or No Ink Printing

I purchased a PIXMA G6020 in July 2020. Over the past few months, the printing has become very light to non-existent, but the ink reservoirs are still well over half full. Please advise. Thanks. 

puetzl by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 492 error 1401 blk

Tried all the suggested fixes and replaced with new cartridges still the same issue? Is there anything else that I can try or is the printer toast?

mbcanada by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G2411 Alignment Problems

Alignment page not straight, a vertical line on the alignment page and a vertical rainbow-like lineI am using canon G2411. My printer has a problem of printing the alignment page not staright,  it also has a vertical line on the alignment page and a ...

PIXMA TR7020 Power Supply Replacement

Help!I am experiencing issues with my Canon Pixma Tr7020 printer, which is not turning on. After conducting some testing, my father suspects that the power supply may be the root cause of the issue. Normally, replacing the power supply would be a str...

Kawryie by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX822 error code B200

My Pixma MX822 printer recently stopped working due to the error code B200. It was working fine. There must be a fix! Canon no longer supports this printer. I have power cycled the printer a few times. Does any one know of a fix?

canon mx922 not chrome compatible

Purchased canon mx922 off amazon because I was let to beleive it was cloud compatible which is only a half truth. Work great as a printer but forget the scan feature. Will not work with Chrome  OS . Please tell your customers this.

mark3160 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements