cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3150 no colour on test page

Woods
Apprentice

Hope someone can help please? Canon MG3150/Windows 10 not printing colour out on any of the maintenance test pages. It only prints the black. Ink details showing black and colour are recognised and full.  I have removed, cleaned the colour cartridge and wiped the chips then turned printer off and back on again. I have printed a colour test page from the internet and this prints all fine. I have completed every cleaning tab/nozzle/head alignment check on the maintenance page and then restarted printer. Ink cartridge settings - black and colour are selected. What have I missed to rectify this? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stephen

Hello! 

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation; however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only support Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. Your printer is a Canon UK-exclusive unit. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello! 

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation; however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only support Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. Your printer is a Canon UK-exclusive unit. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements