Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS302 Paper Jam

I purchased my TS302 this year, 2023 and the printer worked just fine. I probably printed approximately 3 pages. Then suddenly the paper jam warning appeared and my printer has not worked since. There is no paper in the printer and the printer roller...

VRose by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer MG3620 prints come out with lines

My MG3620 printer decided it is not going to print right. I have cleaned the ink cartridges and refilled them. I have done the deep cleaning so many times but the printing quality is really bad. My prints come out with lines or not almost shaky. I ne...

PIXMA G6410 Grinding Noise

My cannon pixma G6410 has developed a grinding grating noise when printing and blue horizontal lines appear on the printed pages. I have tried cleaning and deep cleaning the printer heads. when I print a test page the noise is not there and neither a...

Kartush by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Where are the copies made with my PIXMA TS6320?

I made copies using the operation panel on my printer, but how do I print them? Where did they go? Each page I wanted to copy ran through the printer from the rear loader, but where's the copy? If it was supposed to print a copy for each page, it did...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements