Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA 432 for Mac

I have now spent the last 36 hours attempting to hook up this printer/scanner/fax to my IMac... to no avail.  I have actually gave up and figured i would hard wire it... even that doesnt work... im ready to retun this however logic tells me it is som...

dessie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing photos on card stock

I can't get my photos to print in the proper location on the 9x6.25 card stock. It keeps printing in the middle. The card stock is scored to fold so the photo needs to be in the upper half of the stock.

Rpatc by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

IP4500 staggered ink line on underside of paper

Each time I print, I get a straight intermittent line on the underside of the page. The line is about two inches from the right margin and there about 8 inked lines on the page. With each successive print the ink lines get lighter and lighter and dis...

Lyco81 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

6220 envelope printing problem

No matter how many paper size changes I make prior to printing an envelope, it always wants to print as if using 8-1/2x11 in. paper. I must be missing something. I'm trying to print on a 6x9in. card envelope if that info helps. Anyone know what it is...

Lyco81 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP2500 installation executable

I own the printerPIXMA iP2500and would like to use it from my new laptop.The problem is that I seem to have lost the original installation CD/DVD.Is there any executable file for the installation available on the net.If so, is this old printer compat...

alzarius by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

labels jammed in MF4770N

My client's imageclass MF4770n has pieces of a jammed label behind the feed rollers. It looks like I will have to take the back off to get at it. There is no easy way to do that I can see for this model. Most laser printers have a door back there, bu...

printer

A message says my printer needs troubleshooting but I cannot figure out why. Everything is connected.

diana01 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset for Canon IR-ADV C5030

Recently I changed the web log-in information and other admin information for this canon network printer. I have the user id but i forgot the password now i can't log into this printer to get the monthly reports which we need.Please advise me how can...

mfarazk by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paper expelled without printing

The Canon I 950 printer expels the paper quickly after the print button is pressed. An error message asking to load paper appears even thought there is paper present. There is no image on the photopaper which has passed through the machine.

RichardG by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

desktop

i have scanned a couple of images, but when i try to send them to the desktop, they become words,not images. i have the Canon MG 2100 printer/scanner.i really want the images to be sent to my desktop. Any answers would be helpful Thanks

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements