Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO DIALOG BOX when scanning with Pixma MG2120

MG2120 worked fine on old computer. Need it for new Acer Aspire 1 Notebook now. No CD drive on notebook, so I downloaded driver today  from http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/photo_all_in_one_inkjet_printers/pixma_...

Pettus by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing streaks

I have a wireless Pixma MG5320. It has started leaving four blank streaks in identical position on all pages printed. I have tried cleaning heads, deep cleaning, cleaning rollers, but it continues. Does same thing printing from a PC, iMac and iPad. A...

MP by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Need New Driver For MG2100 Where Is It?

I am having a hard time finding the driver for Canon Printer all in one the MG2100 series where is that can not find it please help also when I needed to print out my homegroup setup with password I get a error and it wont print help please ty Error ...

Canon MP990 U052 - print head is incorrect

I have taken the print head out and placed back into the printer - then replaced all ink cartridges - turned printer off - unplugged printer for 10 minutes then turned back on.  This error message keeps coming up.  This is a NEW printer and barely us...

jaj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5422 printer not responding

I have a MG5422 wireless printer but it doesn't work properly. I have reinstalled the setup disk as well as the online software and driver. It still gives me an error message that the printer is not responding. I was going to connect to the computer ...

lkinney by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Problem

The printer  says "error paper output slot  the paper is jammed.  Clear the paper and press OK.  The orange light is on.  Have cleared jammed paper and will not work

Dawnmac1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements