Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma 897 Cloud Link Query

I have seen in pixma cloud link support for both google piccasa and Canon Image Gateway. But i cant see the Canon cloud image gateway on register screen on the printer. I wonder if the pixma cloud link works differently for each series of printer. I ...

Canon ip3600- The prinetr is off.

Hi, my printer gives this message"The printer is off. Check if the cable is connected and the printer is turned on." But everything seems to be ok!! I 've changed the cable and power button is on!! I set the printer to another pc and still the same m...

GeorgePn by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX882 for Mac OS X 10.8.4

Hello, I am trying to print pdf files from a Canon MX882 from a macbook air, but it takes a while for the document to spool. Other printers that have been used on this computer don't have the same issue with pdfs. The MX882 takes awhile to spool beca...

BigGulps by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MS 495 Printer

I can't get my ms 495 pixma printer to print. The error displays E O 3 and screen displays "paper jam". I see nothing in the paper area.  I've re-powered and even turned upside-down and was successful from what I read online. This happened suddenly. ...

pattykay by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IP4500

I get the 'printer head not installed' error message and the light below the ON/Off switch blinks yellow. I have removed the ink cartridges and the print head and re-installed as per your advice on another thread but to no avail. Also, the paper tray...

FD11a by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

canoscan lide 110 scanner

I cannot seem to find a way to set up an email address so I can scan and send documents.  I have tried everything I can fine in the manual.  Can anyone help?

Lfailla by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

printing in black using colour cartridges

I have an IP4300 printer. The black cartridge CLI8BK has run out but other black cartridge PGBK 5 is full and has been full for over a year. Is there any way I can alter the printer to use this cartridge for standard black printing?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements