Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Printing to MG8220 via Google Cloud

How do you print to a MG8220 using Google Cloud from a ChromeBook.  Can only print if my primary computer is awake.  Thought the MG8220 was a "cloud ready" devise.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

magic jack

Can the fax in the MX860 be set up using MagicJack phone service? If so, what connections need to be made and what is the set up procedure.

sshouse2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon printer MX452

I do not get a print menu screen when I try to print, therefore I cannot choose "selection"  to allow copyingonly a few pages. Does anyone have any idea how to make the menu screen appear.?

Wireless Set up

Printer: Canon Prixma mg5420 I am currently in college and am using the campus wifi for all of my devices. When I go to set up my printer it says it found the wifi (Student-Wireless) and is using it. I have installed the software CD that came with it...

New Canon MG6320 , won't print Ipad info

Bought MG6320, as Printer apparently ALWAYS selects upper cassette, will not default to lower cassette where the regular 8.5x11" paper is. Tried removing upper cassette...ngCannot find anything in setup to force using lower tray of default to it...  ...

Lost option to print color on Canon Pixma MP230

I have a Canon Pixma MP230 which was working fine until recently, the colour cartridge ran out so I replaced it but once I did that the printer only prints in black.The 'light' on the printer indicating whether it will print in color or black is stuc...

num85 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ip2780

Please advice what is error code 006....i have a canon pixma ip2780. thanks!

djmai by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements