Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 9000F Mk II - Quick Start Menu Stops Working

I have just set up this scanner.  Every time I try and open the Quick Start Menu I receive the following error message. "Canon Quick Start Menu has stopped working.  Windows is trying to fix the problem."  I have tried reloading Quick Start Menu from...

SacVet by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Huge malfunction

Hi.  We've had the same Canon Mg5300 for almost a year now.  Recently, for some reason, when I request that something print, I get an error message.  Then, sometime in the next 24 hours or so, it prints DOZENS of copies of the item.  I am not clickin...

False low ink warning on the 220 Black cartridge

Every time I get a low ink warning on the black PGBK 220 cartridge, upon visual inspection, the cartridge still contains approximately 20-25% of the ink.  Non-OEM cartidges especially have a lot a ink left.  Makes me think there's a Canon conspiracy ...

drott1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver - Print problem

Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver - New printer, Windows XP Pro and Excel 2000 - printing 4 into 1 only prints the first page and preview print prints all of the pages while displaying the preview.  Tried it with administrative rights and had the same proble...

Scanner, Unable to open file

HiI've a CanoScan LiDE 30 that still works just fine. The install disk is Ver 1.02 which uses Adobe Acrobat 5.  I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times but I'm still getting "Unable to open file""This program has known compatibility issues" .. "twa...

ireneeng by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements